Saturday, November 29, 2008

Zoo instead of zzzz's


This one was blurry but I love the look and excitement on her face.


The Stingray exhibit where you get to stick your hands in the water and touch them...very cool!

Alexa was a bit afraid to touch them but really loved watching them.


Much bigger than our tortoises!


Basking in the beautiful Arizona sun.


Hmmm...maybe I should have been doing that at home.

Alexa and her PohPoh.

My girl!
What do you do after you have had a stomach virus and been up late at a concert..sleep? Nah, go to the Zoo!




3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love that last photo of you and Alexa!!! So much love and happiness in both your faces.

Frame that one for sure.

Jen

Doug and Terrye said...

I LOVE the joy that just pours from her eyes!

Terrye in FL

Laura said...

Sue,

I love that last photo of the two of you. Look at the love!!

Laura