Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Guardian Angels


The other day Alexa asked me what a guardian angel was. I told her that everyone has one and when you really need her she will quietly be there to help you. I do believe in them because I know for a fact there were times in my life when I had to have one there with me or things would have been different. I remembered this photo that a friend sent me a couple of weeks ago. It was taken in the Vatican. I showed this to Alexa and told her that maybe this is what a guardian angel looks like. She looked at it for the longest time and said, " She gets mad at the light because she doesn't want anyone to see her." I said well maybe just once and awhile it is okay if people see her so they will believe that she really exists.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a smart girl Alexa is. Love the picture.

Jen