Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Velveteen Rabbit








Today my mom, Alexa and I went to see The Velveteen Rabbit at the Tempe Center for the Arts. It is an amazing place to see children's theater and this was our second play we have attended. It has this really cool back patio with fire and water and I had about 10 minutes before the show to shoot Alexa. I loved the industrial feel to the backdrop and could have spent all afternoon there taking photographs. Unfortunately, I had a bit of a uncooperative subject today. She was not in the mood to give me what I wanted with the smiles but I did get some cool shots. I am also still shooting with my point and shoot and cannot wait to get my new camera for Christmas!


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You have a beautiful subject!!!

The play sounds like fun.

Jen

Kate said...

What fun...and Alexa photographs well in that deep red color...beautiful!!! New camera...how much fun will that be??? I have lenses on my list...and photoshop...and funky camera bags...and how to books...yes It's a sickness!! Welcome to the club!!

Doug and Terrye said...

WOW! If that's a bad photo shoot, I'd love to see your good one :) How beautiful, and I love the way her eyes sparkle

Terrye in FL