Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ice Skating Party


Saturday was my niece Olivia's birthday party at the skating rink. Alexa was super excited to skate for the first time. I put the skates on her and off she went. Aunt Kimmie and I skated with her a bit, then we went and got her one of these red walkers. She really didn't care for that thing too much and after a bit was skating on her own back and forth to me and her Aunts. She did really well and even tried a little jump before we got off the ice. ( She told me in the car that she was going to try that...she is a hoot and I really didn't take her seriously...guess I should from now on.)


With Aunt Kimmie. The quality of the photos is not good. It is tough to be moving on skates and take pictures, especially when you don't know how to skate. ; )


With Aunt Karrie.


Skating on her own. I was so proud of her!

2 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She looks like a natural...skating is not easy!! Love the pink helmut...so cute!!

Merry Christmas!

Lisa

Jennifer said...

FInally catching up on the blogs. Looks like so much fun!!!

Jen