Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Best Christmas!


On Christmas Eve we went to my sister-in-law's house. Here are the kids in the backyard in a little box train that Aunt Kimmie made. My in-laws were also there. We had a fun casual night and were home early to get cookies out for Santa and get Peanut to bed.


Christmas morning started at 5:15 a.m. Alexa burst into our bedroom declaring "Santa was here and brought presents!!" My folks came over ( after an early morning wake up call) and we opened presents. Afterwards we made a big breakfast of Eggs Benedict, hash brown casserole and sausage, biscuits and gravy...yum! My folks went home and we played all day with our new toys ( I got my much anticipated new camera... a Sony DSLR a350 ). Later in the afternoon we went to my folks house for dinner. My mom made a delicious dinner and we all chilled out. It was a day filled with magic, laughter and great memories. We all agreed it was our Best Christmas Ever!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a WONDERFUL Christmas. We had a GREAT one too. This is the BEST age. I loved every minute of it.

Jen

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like you are already enjoying your new camera....the pics are great!! I am so glad you had a wonderful Christmas....and especially glad that you got some snow....how beautiful!!

Happy Holidays!

Lisa