Sunday, May 15, 2011

Easter Day

 Easter 2011
 Decorating cupcakes a few days before Easter.  Alexa loves to help in the kitchen and I always appreciate it.
 My mom made her that apron.  I think she looks like a little lady in it. : )
 Alexa has an interest in cooking and we finally let her make something on the stove.  Of course I was standing right there to supervise.  She says when she is nine she is going to start cooking dinners for us.  Both my mom and I love to cook so I'm happy to see her following in our footsteps! 
 Easter morning just getting out of bed.
 Love the smile on her face!
 This photo cracks me up...sort of sums up our life....whacky and nothing near perfect, just as we like it!
 Ready to go over to my parent's house for breakfast and the Easter Egg Hunt.

 Looking so grown up....

 Having fun collecting the eggs.  My dad aka Easter Bunny made it quite the challenge this year.

2 comments:

Georgea's Mommy said...

Beautiful day, beautiful girl, and beautiful DRESS!! Love that sweet smocked, girly dress.

Love,
Amy

Debbie said...

Oh, that photo of "sleepy Alexa" just out of bed with bed hair, one eye open and one shut, gave me such a laugh over my morning coffee! And Tika, perching on your couch! I can't wait until Gracie is older so we can bake together...Just love that apron on Alexa! Teach her well, Sue....how lovely to have her cook dinner for you and Robert? Dx