Thursday, September 3, 2015

Taylor Swift...what's a mom to do?

So, one of the biggest concerts of the year blew into town and at the last minute I didn't want to be the  only girl sitting at home on a Saturday night because everyone was going, so I pretended Alexa really wanted to go to the concert and went online and bought 4 outrageously expensive last minute tickets for her and her friend and ME, oh, and my hubby who was to become a last minute Swiftie.  Don't get me wrong...Alexa loves her some TS but wasn't dying to go... but I was! So off we went and DANG, it was fun...for all of us, even my Swiftie husband.  We are all still singing her songs 5 days later and I still might go online and try to score a TS 1989 t-shirt that I didn't want to wait in line for....for Alexa of course. ; )






2 comments:

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jboo said...

Wow -- that looks like so much fun! Maddy and I went a few years ago to one of her concerts -- what an amazing show!!