Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Pageant







Last night Alexa had her Christmas Pageant for school. She looks like a little opera singer in the last two photos. She really loves to sing and knew all the words to the songs. She loves being on stage and is not shy. A couple of times she wanted include some dance moves but the two girls on either side of her gave her some looks like "Don't try it girl, there's not enough room." She even curtsied at the end. I true diva in the making. My folks came too of course and we all really enjoyed watching her. She looked beautiful in her dress and enjoyed getting her hair curled and a little makeup on before the show. I love that she is so girly and enjoys all the foo foo stuff. We have so much fun getting ready together! It was a great night!


6 comments:

Kate said...

She looks like an angel in red!!! too cute! I love my girlie girl too...it truly just gets better and better, doesn't it???

Casey said...

That is TOO cute!! Look at her go!! I love, love her dress! And I bet she sings like an angel.

Jboo said...

She looks beautiful in red! And like a really great singer -- what a cutie! So much fun! Have a great weekend!

Janet

Hannah said...

Are you kidding me?? Every time I think that she can't possibly get any prettier you post another picture and I am flat out wrong!!

She looked Beautiful in that dress (which is AMAZING! Is it Biscotti? Love that dress!) Her hair clip is perfect with it. Just absolutely perfect!

Courtney said...

The photos are beautiful. She looks great in her dress!

Georgea's Mommy said...

Ooooh, that red dress....beautiful. She looks like a natural entertainer...watch out!! XO