Monday, July 28, 2008

I've been tagged!

Here are the rules: I am supposed to describe myself in 6 words. I've been tagged by Jen over at KatieMinMin. Jen, Dan and their beautiful daughter Katie were in our adoption group. We traveled through China together and keep in touch via our blogs and reunions.

1. Blessed I am truly blessed for so many things in my life : a solid marriage and husband, a healthy and amazing daughter, fantastic and supportive parents, good friends, a home that is surrounded by nature and scenery that I never take for granted, and the luxury of being able to stay home with my daughter.

2. Loyal I am very loyal to the people I love. I can keep a secret and I've got your back.

3. Sweet Other people over my life have always called me sweet and I guess I would consider myself so. I am nice to strangers and love animals. I like old people and believe in the goodness of my fellow man. I'm the girl that strangers ask for directions, lost children come up to me in the mall, and I'll let you get in front of me on the road or in the grocery store. I believe in Karma and paying it forward!

4. Organized Oh heavens, if it's not organized I'll freak out. I need it in my life, house and head. I don't do chaos!

5. Driven Give me a project or a goal and I'm all over it. I will strive for perfection, obsess about the details and work hard until it is done right.

6. Evolving I recently turned 40 and have been looking at my life, where I've been and where I'm going. I think motherhood has made me more introspective, less private, more giving and less scared. I certainly laugh more, love deeper and worry less about the small things.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great words to describe a wonderful person! Thanks for playing my friend!

Jen